Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103 | Direct Hire
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Our client is looking for a talented Accounts Payable Supervisor for their Philadelphia office. The position will work in the corporate office working with several business units. Position will report directly to the Finance Manager. Company has excellent benefits and the position has room for growth to Manager level as well.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Supervisor:
- Review, develop, and maintains systems, policies and procedures; identifies and automate processes to achieve greater efficiency and productivity.
- Assist with day to day direction, guidance, and coaching to the Accounts Payable team, including participating in performance and development discussions.
- Audits expense reports and receipts in accordance with compliance of Travel and Business Expense policy.
- Develops and applies a functional expertise with the expense management system (Chrome River), general ledger system (MS Dynamics SL), and travel card programs (US Bank Payment Plus, Managed Spend, Event Planning, & Corporate Card)
- Performs the full range of Accounts Payable functions and serves as the backup to the Finance Manager with all AP related matters.
- Researches and provides accurate resolution and timely follow up to vendor and employee inquiries.
Requirements for the Accounts Payable Supervisor:
- Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field strongly or equivalent experience in lieu of a college degree.
- 5 + years of Accounts Payable experience, preferably with at least 1 year as supervisor.
- Demonstrated success as a team lead, with a strong desire and capabilities to move into a management role.
- Good Excel skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work, be detailed oriented, and meet tight deadlines.