Our client is looking for a temporary to permanent accountant in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Role reports to CFO at a fast-growing company in the energy industry.
Responsibilities of the Accountant:
- Focus working with outside Auditors to complete company audit.
- Compile and organize supporting documentation required by auditors.
- Post adjusting journal entries in connection with 2017 year-end close.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Verify results of physical inventory and tie unit prices to EPICOR and underlying documentation.
- Assist with and support audit confirmations.
- Manage cost accounting process - post production activity to EPICOR
- Conduct monthly closing of production within EPICOR
- Prepare monthly G/L entries and variance reports
- Support analytical activities with EPICOR data, as necessary
Requirements of the Accountant:
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum three years of experience
- Experience working with an ERP G/L system (Epicor, Netsuite, etc…)