New York, New York 10004 | Direct Hire
Accounting Data Integrity Coordinator
NYC based international law firm is looking for an accounting data integrity coordinator to join their accounting department! The Coordinator is the main contact for the Firm’ s billing departments regarding setting up electronic billing for clients and administering accounts by periodically loading new rates. This person will have the opportunity to streamline processes, implement new ones and increase the overall efficiency of the department. They are offering an excellent base salary, overtime eligibility and a bonus!
- Responds to legal staff (Partners and Associates) and administrative staff (Elite users) with day-to-day queries.
- Responsible for setting up, reviewing and maintaining the integrity of the Firm’ s master files in Elite (timekeeper, client/matter information).
- Assists with the Firm’ s e-Billing function. Acts as a point of contact for the Billing team and Clients. Ensures all engagement terms and client/matter rates are compliant in Elite.
- Coordinates with other administrative departments in the management of the new matter intake process.
- Reviews Outside Counsel Guidelines to ensure client/matters/timekeepers appropriately set up.
- Will assist with other ad-hoc projects
- BA/BS Accounting or Information Systems major
- Prior experience in a law firm preferred
- Elite experience a MUST
- Ability and willingness to learn various accounting systems, including Elite Enterprise.
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work both in a dynamic team environment and often work independently without supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with attorneys, administrative, and management staff, both orally and in writing.