246 West 44th Street new york, New York 10036 | Direct Hire
We are looking for an energetic and smart Accounting Manager to join the Accounting team of our client in the Entertainment Industry. The company is growing fast and is adding this new position. As the Senior Accountant you will report to the Controller and be a key contributor to the groups success.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
- Responsible for performing journal entries as required daily.
- Maintain and reconcile accounts.
- Reconcile bank accounts as needed.
- Assist with month-end and quarter-end financial statements.
- Maintain fixed assets.
- Work on ad-hoc reports and special projects.
Requirements of the Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience in accounting
- Experience with Microsoft GP (Great Plains/Dynamics), Adaptive Insights a plus.
- Experience working in fast paced, busy environment.