Accounts Receviable Manager
401 City Avenue Bala Cynwyd,, PA 19004
Accounts Receivable Manager
An established company in the Philadelphia area is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager for a temporary to permanent hire role. The position will work closely with the company Controller and VP Operations. You will have a critical role in the success of the company’ s goals.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Manager:
Working closely with Sales and Operations team to review and release all wholesale orders as quickly as possible, being sensitive to key shipping times throughout the year
• Developing and maintaining credit profiles on all customers, including establishing credit limits, performing reference checks on new customers, reconciling and communicating to customers their statements, making credit calls etc.
• Communicating regularly with Sales team to inform them on any payment or credit issues with customers, with the goal of escalating and resolving key issues as quickly as possible
• Monitoring the AR process throughout key times during the year, including sending copies of proforma invoices to customers after market, collecting pre-payments and securing credit limits in advance of peak periods, etc.
• Working closely with our Factor on items such as customer credit limits, insurance coverage, invoice and credit Submission, and sales reporting.
• Reconciling deposits with chargebacks and Factor’ s statements, working with Operations team to communicate and manage any vendor chargebacks
• Preparing bank deposits
• Processing customer invoices and payments
• Preparing various monthly sales reports for key stakeholders in the business
• Prepare Wholesale monthly journal entries
• Responsible for AR Balance Sheet accounts
• Work with Sales team on AR Budget and Forecast
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Manager:
• Accounting Degree
• 3-4 years work experience in corporate finance or audit
• Proficiency in Excel
• High level of attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
• RLM Experience would be a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills