An Advertising agency is looking for an Assistant Controller to join their exciting company environment. This role reports to the Controller and will be a key member of the growing accounting team. The company is tops in their field in the Philadelphia area and part of an international organization. If you have some public accounting experience and have or are working on your CPA, this is a wonderful opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Accountant:
- Prepare journal entries and assist in the monthly financial close.
- Support account and bank reconciliations.
- Complete monthly general ledger account analysis.
- Tracking and report on all client’ s budgets.
- Prepare necessary year end schedules and reports for tax and accounting audits.
- Assist Controller and CFO in various projects.
Requirements of the Accountant:
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA required (or pasted two part of exam of more).
- Experience in public accounting.