An established company in the Exton area is seeking a Bookkeeper for a direct-hire role.
Job Description for Bookkeeper:
- Invoicing - Prepare and send daily invoices.
- Accounts Payable - Enter vendor payables into QuickBooks, reconcile bills to statements, process payables.
- Handle customer and supplier phone calls and inquiries regarding invoices and payments.
- Payroll - Make sure all timesheets have been received from employees and review for accuracy, compare hours on timesheets to customer approved billing sheets, calculate net payments. Print report and submit payroll to third party for processing.
- P&L - Prepare P&L statements monthly for management review.
- Inter-company billing - Enter invoices and payable into QuickBooks to keep up with inter-company billing
- Administrative Duties - Manage customer files, assist with answering incoming phone calls and other administrative duties as needed
Requirements for Bookkeeper:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience with business bookkeeping/accounting or have an equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience in a related field. Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- General knowledge of QuickBooks is required.
- General competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include business telephone etiquette; standard office machines, methods and practices of office operations; and basic computer applications.
- Specific ability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: establishing effective working relationships; maintaining confidentiality; adapting to changing priorities; being attentive to detail; communicating with diverse groups; meeting deadlines and schedules; working with frequent interruptions and working with detailed information/data.