Call Center Rep
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE:
The Call Center Representative is responsible for ensuring that the following business critical items are met daily:
- Experience handling customer and client inbound inquiries, payment due, reminder calls, follow-up calls and conflict resolution.
- Problem solvers who are great at listening and analyzing information over the phone.
- Dedicated to follow-up and documentation
- Continually Score Proficient on Coaching Assessments; open to accepting and applying feedback on all assessments and work from CS Management
QUALIFICATIONS OF CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE:
- Quality focused
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind
- establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- 2 or more years of successful call center experience
- Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Basic technical and computer skills, can learn new systems and skills quickly and is good at learning a new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
Monday through Friday 11am – 8pm
1-2 times a month will need to work 10am – 2pm Saturday.