120 Windsor Center Drive East Windsor, New Jersey | Direct Hire
Are you experienced in Collections and have managed staff? If so, our client in central New Jersey is looking for a Collections Manager to lead their team. This world class financial institution is growing utilizing cutting-edge technology to grow its client base. Great benefits including 401k with a generous match, multiple flexible spending accounts, profit sharing, on site gym and a lot more!
Responsibilities of the Collections Manger:
- Manage and develop a staff of up to 3 collectors.
- Researches the activity of delinquent accounts.
- Maintain activity report on late potential and delinquent loan status.
- Coordinates with others in department and for effective delinquency control.
- Skip Trace on Lexis Nexis to locate members.
- Pull credit reports using Experian.
- Requests appropriate collection letters to be sent by attorney’ s office and collection agencies.
- Prepares file for litigation for attorneys.
- Process charge off recovery payments
- Creates scheduled charge-off and exception lists in Excel for managerial review.
- Adheres to Bankruptcy Laws and process bankrupt accounts
- Adheres to Repossession Laws and follow up with Repossession Agents through the sale of the vehicle.
- Responds to Consumer Disputes.
- Respond to IRS & Child Support Levies.
- Monitor and follow up on automobile insurance claims for payoff.
- Review collection policies for accuracy
Requirements of the Collections Manger:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 + years’ experience in Collections
- 2+ years’ experience as a manager
- Experience with bank accounts and loans