Philadelphia, PA 19103 | Contract
Our client is looking for a talented Commissions Specialist for their Center City Philadelphia office. The position will work in the corporate office working with several business units across the country. Position will report directly to the Payroll Manager. This is a critical role managing commissions for a financial services company. Company has excellent benefits and perks as well!
Responsibilities of the Commissions Specialist:
- Ensure accurate processing and recording of company’ s commission payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information and reporting.
- Perform daily commission payroll department operations.
- Manage workflow to ensure all commission payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Understand proper taxation of benefits and Federal, State, and local taxation.
- Process and maintain all necessary information in the commission system.
- Enter all teaming agreements, split/joint numbers, and other type of deals within the commission system.
- Review and process all charges, and misc adjustments.
- Execute commission payroll processing and interface with payroll.
- Process the monthly, quarterly, and annual recruit taxations.
- Resolve and effectively communicate any commission related matters.
Requirements of the Commissions Specialist:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, accounting or related field preferred; CPP designation preferred
- 3+ years’ experience processing a multi-state payroll.
- Prior Financial Industry experience required.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Knowledge of automated time and attendance systems a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel. Use of pivot tables and V Lookups are a must.