King of Prussia, PA
We are looking for a Controller who will be hands on for a rapidly growing client. This key position will have high visibility and provide valuable input into company decisions and strategies. You will manage all daily accounting duties and functions and have a staff of two others to start. If you’ re looking for a new challenge in an exciting rapidly growing company, this is for you. Company also provides excellent benefits as well!
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- Prepare all monthly and quarterly financial statements, as well as annual reports.
- Responsible for AP, AR, Payroll, chart of accounts.
- Manage two staff members daily.
- Manage cash flow and all appropriate cash flow analysis.
- Provide monthly variance analysis and reports to management.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Provide all information as needed to external auditors.
- Prepare budgets working with various departments and present recommended budget plans.
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns.
- Manages sales and use tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely filings.
Requirements of the Controller:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum of 8 years of managerial accounting experience.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- CPA or CMA a plus