Media, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
A rapidly growing medical information company has an outstanding opportunity for a Controller located in the Greater West Chester area. The position reports to the CEO and will have an enormous affect on the growth and success of the business. Position requires a hands-on Controller who can jump in and build processes and procedures to be the right hand to the CEO in key business decisions.
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- All accounting operations including all financial reporting, revenue and cost recognition, cash flow analysis, month end close process.
- Supervise and direct one accounting staff member.
- Oversight of payroll processing and employee benefits.
- Inventory valuations, vendor contracts and relationships and cost controls.
- Preparation of annual operating budget and financial forecast.
- Develop and implement KPIs, manage internal data collection and reporting
- Manage annual audit and tax return process with CPA firm
- Interface with lending institutions and maintain compliance with loan covenants.
- Comply with state and federal government reporting requirements and filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Integral part of contract administration
Requirements of the Controller:
- Bachelor’ s degree in either Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Controller or an Assistant Controller.
- Minimum 10 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Knowledge of Quick Books and strong Excel skills.
- Ability to institute and monitor cost controls and identify cost savings.
- Experience with payroll processing and employee benefits administration
- Excellent administration and organizational skills.
- Ability to solve problems autonomously.
- Strong communication skills.