432 Park Ave S Fl 14 New York, NY 10016-
Controller - Contract
Our client is looking for a temporary contract Controller to lead the accounting function for the next five to six months. Company is located in Manhattan, NY. Position will lead a team of three accountants and be responsible for overall accounting of a consumer goods company.
This position is an immediate hire.
Responsibilities of the Controller (contract):
- Complete all monthly financial reports.
- Maintain all inventory reporting.
- Provide cash flow reporting.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare journal entries as needed.
- Assist in oversight of company logistics.
- Report on revenue from wholesale, retail locations, and e-commerce.
Requirements of the Controller (contract):
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance.
- 10+ years of accounting experience required.
- 5+ years management experience.
- JD Edwards or similar knowledge preferred.
- Strong Excel skills (v-lookups and pivot tables).
- Ability to be hands on and think strategically.