Wynnewood, PA 19096
Our client in Wynnewood, PA is looking for a Controller to join their non-profit day school. Position will be fully responsible for all accounting for the day school. Reports to the Director of Finance, has very good benefits as well as flexibility at times due to school calendar to work remotely.
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- Manage all payables, receivables, and expenses including all reconciliations.
- Manage all financial reports, including the monthly close process.
- Responsible for all revenue recognition per GAAP.
- Ensure effective internal controls and processes.
- Review all payroll is processed appropriately
- Manage company cash flow reporting.
- Work with outside vendors as needed.
- Work with team on budgeting.
Requirements of the Controller:
- 3+ years of experience in accounting in a non-profit.
- Degree in Accounting, finance, or similar
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and Excel
- Experience with BlackBaud is strongly preferred.