Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for internal and external staff and vendors.
- Making travel arrangements for the President.
- Read and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Maintain an organized filling system of paper and electronic documents.
- Coordinate executive communications including taking calls, responding to e-mails, and interfacing with personnel.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and sales force.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Using various software including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant for senior management
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- In-depth understanding of entire MC Office suite
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.