New York, NY 10022
We are in search of a Senior Accountant to work for a fabulous team located in Times Square. As the company has been growing so is the accounting team. The Senior Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and be a key part of the team. If you love accounting and love theatre and plays, this is a perfect fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Performing daily, monthly, annual routine procedures of the Accounting Department.
- Perform box office auditing and review.
- Banking activity and reconciliations.
- Assist and review the month end/quarter end closing entries.
- Complete account reconciliations, and month / quarter end financial statements.
- Covenant reviews, fixed asset maintenance, and other ad-hoc reports.
- Special project analysis, payroll tax return preparation, creating invoices, and other various tasks.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting, finance or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Worked with Microsoft GP (Great Plains/Dynamics) is a plus.
- Excel skills include pivot tables and v-lookups