New York 10019
- Proactively assist in the management of your clients accounting needs based on that assignment.
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and your team’ s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships to assist you.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance
- Two years of Audit or similar experience
- One year as a Senior or Manager level Auditor
- CPA or in process
- Execution of financial statements audits
- Use risk-based approach to audits
- Involved in execution of entity level controls testing