Senior FP&A Analyst
33 Whitehall St New York, New York | Direct Hire
Senior FP&A Analyst – MarketingTech – New York City!
We are seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst for our client who is leading the way in the data driven marketing industry. While utilizing consumer data and modeling, they can help their clients drive ROI-focused business outcomes. The company is not only growing rapidly, it is an outstanding place to work! This is an ideal fit for someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced and challenging environment, while wanting to join a fun and collaborative team. This role will report to the Finance Manager.
You will be collaborating with a group of highly skilled and driven individuals, who thrive on building a great business and company culture. This opportunity offers competitive compensation, the opportunity for a generous bonus, excellent benefits, and the chance to work in a startup environment!
Responsibilities of the Senior FP&A Analyst:
- Build annual budget and periodic forecast processes
- Produce monthly financial packages for financial and managerial purposes
- Produce ad hoc financial and business analyses for senior management team
- Work with department heads to review monthly performance, helping to identify weaknesses and opportunities, as well as solutions
- Ensure the timely and accurate reporting of key performance indicators ( KPI’ s ) and other business intelligence metrics ( BI )
- Identify the opportunity for and aid in the execution of projects that will help expand margin and cut costs
- Present financials to senior management team
- Conduct variance analysis as needed
Requirements for the Senior FP&A Analyst:
- A minimum of 4+ years of Financial Analysis experience
- A strong understanding of basic financial principals
- Bachelor’ s degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Advanced Financial Modeling required
- Cognos, Tableau and/or SQL a plus
- Technology or Marketing industry experience preferred
- A self-starter with excellent work ethic and stellar communication skills
- An ability to take on a diverse array of projects