Malvern, PA | Contract To Hire
Our client who is in the Biotechnology field and is looking for a Staff Accountant to add to their growing accounting team. The position is based in Malvern, PA and reports to the Accounting Manager. This is a great opportunity to work in an environment that will really help you grow your career. Room for advancement!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Process Accounts Payable (AP) for entire company using 3-way matching (POs-packing slips-invoice).
- Process and posting check and credit card payments into QuickBooks.
- Assist as needed with back up Accounts Receivable (A/R) and shipping duties.
- In time can learn account and bank reconciliations, payroll back-up.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Quickbooks experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel required.
- Attention to detail and good communications skills.