Yardley, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Our client who is in the manufacturing and technology fields is looking for a Staff Accountant to add to their growing accounting team. The position is based in Yardley, PA. This is a great opportunity to work in an environment that will really help you grow your career.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Process required transactions to complete the monthly end close.
- Calculate and record month end accruals as required for specific business units.
- Ensure accounting transactions are in compliance with GAAP and company policies.
- Process journal entries as requested by the business units.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts as assigned.
- Prepare audit documentation relating to assigned general ledger accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Maintain relevant KPIs per corporate guidelines.
- Effectively communicate with local and global counterparts.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years accounting experience
- SAP experience a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Creative self-starter with strong initiative to identify areas of continuous improvement.
- Previous shared services implementation work preferred.
- Customer Service Mindset (interacting with various levels within the organization in various geographies).