VP - Finance
311 East Baltimore Avenue Suite 300 Media, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
VP – Finance
We are looking for a VP of Finance for a rapidly growing consumer goods company in the Philadelphia area. This position will report to the President and become a very key member of the management team. Working with management, your ability to analyze and understand the business operations will be a key to success. So, if you want to be more than a finance person, and someone who wants to “ get into the heart of the business” this is the role for you!
Responsibilities of the VP Finance:
- Prepare and manage all banking relationships in support of President.
- Managing budgeting & forecasting for B2B and B2C businesses. Work closely with all departments to build budgets & forecasts.
- Financial Analysis of the efficiencies of the operations of the existing business and recently acquired businesses. Utilize data to drive better decisions.
- Manage Controller and team to develop accurate financial management reports.
- Drive inventory management – Manage warehouse manager and Senior Inventory Analyst to oversee inventory flow.
- Over see IT given reliance on systems and analysis of data.
- Experience with e-commerce in growing B2C operation.
- Ignite the abilities of existing organization driven by your data analysis and operational knowledge.
Requirements of the VP Finance:
- Bachelor’ s in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Minimum 10 years’ experience,
- Experience in consumer goods, manufacturing / distribution.
- MBA or CPA preferred
- E-commerce experience desired
- Experience in other areas such as IT and Operations preferred.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel Skills and other analytic software experience required.