187 Lafayette St., 7th Floor New York, NY 10013
Our client in Manhattan is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their fast-growing company. Position will have staff and visibility to learn and grow with a fantastic management team.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
- Manage all payables, receivables, and expenses including all reconciliations.
- Support creation financial reports, including the monthly close process, consolidation of entities.
- Work with outside auditors as needed.
- Responsible for all revenue recognition per GAAP.
- Ensure effective internal controls and processes.
- Review all payroll is processed appropriately
- Manage company cash flow reporting.
- Work with team on budgeting.
Requirements of the Accounting Manager:
- 5+ years of experience in accounting.
- Degree in Accounting, finance, or similar
- CPA required.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Excel experience with v-lookups and pivot tables.