Accounts Payable Coordinator
4261 North 5th Street Philadelphia, PA 19140
Accounts Payable Coordinator - Philadelphia
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be a one-month temporary role that will then have the opportunity to go permanent. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will assist the Cash Manager and Controller with specific tasks related to Payables, online banking, reporting and general ledger entries include:
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Coordinator:
• Review and follow-up on received invoices, issue purchase orders, and payment requests.
• Ensure validity, accuracy, and approvals are obtained to process payments in a timely manner.
• Contact vendors and internal departments to resolve disputes or questions regarding invoices.
• Process payment requests with proper accounting codes for all Esperanza affiliates
• File remittance documents and maintain accurate filing system.
• Prepare and distribute annual 1099 Forms.
• Work with Online Banking system to obtain all daily cash balances.
• Prepare and send the Daily Cash report to the Cash Manager for Forecasting.
• Prepare all online EFT’ s and track outstanding checks.
• Deposit cash/checks at bank or via bank scanner.
• Assist with Credit Card Reconciliation and Administration
• Assist with the annual audit preparation and budget process for all affiliates
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in similar accounts payable role.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Experience working with multiple organizations under one Corporation
- Experience with Microsoft office applications (MS Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Cashier or bank teller experience optional
- Must have excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills