East Fallowfield, PA
The purpose of this job is to perform administrative, secretarial and general clerical functions and serves as administrative support to the various department heads/staff.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- ?* Will occasionally be required to work on nights if available. Must be reliable about job attendance, but should also be flexible about the schedule if the need to change it arises.
- * Must work cooperatively with others.
- *? Must relate to others and employees in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
- * Answer phone calls and emails, responds courteously to inquiries.
- ?* Maintains excellent public relations through communications with public, vendors, and other departments.?
- *Provides assistance to Township Secretary with records management and open records requests.
- *Order office materials, supplies, and services as needed.
- *? Be backup for leave time and perform payroll processing.
- * The employee must be able to work at a fast pace, must be able to deal with the requests of elected Supervisors, staff and members of the public regarding all major and minor issues arising in a pleasant manner.
- *The employee must be able to deal with emergency situations in a calm and intelligent manner.
- ?*The employee must be able to work in a timely manner with frequent interruptions. Extended work hours may be required during certain time periods.
- *The person in this position constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, including, but not limited to, the use of a copying machine, computer, printer, fax machine and calculator.