45 Washington Street Brooklyn, NY 11220
FP&A Manager - contract
A growing company in the music industry is looking for a FP&A Manager to join the team! This is a contract assignment that will last a few months but may go permanent due to the company’ s growth. This is primarily a working remote position. Will work closely with COO and have high visibility.
?Responsibility of the FP&A Manager:
- Reporting monthly key performance indicators and variance analysis.
- Develop near-term and long-term budget plans, monitor budget implementation to ensure commitments are met, carry out variance analysis and update the budget/forecast periodically.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Build complex financial models that provide insight into strategic initiatives to be taken by Management.
- Provide recommendations on systems integrations to improve efficiencies.
- Provide strategic support and advice to senior managers from a financial perspective.
- Carry out financial performance analysis for the regional business, generate performance improvement proposals.
Requirements of the FP&A Manager:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 8+ years of FP&A experience with strong analytical skills.
- Experience in a subscription-based, e-commerce company or similar.
- Experience with ERP systems required, integration experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel (Pivot tables, V-Lookups at minimum).