Human Resource Manager
Wynnewood, PA 19096
Human Resources Manager
A non-profit is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their organization. This critical role will expand as well to assist in business activities of the school as well. Located in the Philadelphia suburbs, this position will report to the organizations Director.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager:
- Manage payroll using for 75+ employees.
- Interact with staff as needed regarding to payroll questions.
- Complete all on-boarding of new hires
- Complete all moves and changes to employee benefits in HR system.
- Monitor all FLMA, OSHA, and other regulations regularly to ensure the organizations compliance.
- Assist Controller as needed.
Requirements of the Human Resources Manager:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 4+ years working at a non-profit.
- Experience with ADP payroll system a plus.
- Focus on attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly.