An established Wealth Management Firm in the Philadelphia area is in search of a Senior Accountant to join their growing team. The Senior Accountant will be working directly with the accounting team on various client accounts.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Perform Monthly and Year end closings
- Prepare budgets
- Prepare Financial statements and ad hoc reports
- Maintain General Ledgers
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Cash Management
- Investment accounting
- Work cross-functionally to support the preparation of financial budgeting, planning, and analysis.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant:
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience
- Advent experience is a plus
- Experience with auditing is a plus
- Bachelor’ s in Accounting/Finance
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills with high level of attention to detail
- Highly analytical as well as comfortable working cross-functionally with all departments within the organization.
Benefits: Employer Contribution Plan (401k), Healthcare, Dental, Performance Bonus