2700 CLEMENS ROAD HATFIELD, PA
Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing company. This position joins a fantastic team and the role has plenty of room for growth. This role is not your typical Senior Accountant role as you will also get to work on a lot of variety in this role.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Support and reconcile all key GL Accounts.
- Journal entries as required.
- Manage all assigned Balance Sheet and P&L areas.
- Maintain Fixed Assets
- Perform variance analysis on assigned P&L accounts.
- Become an expert in System data extraction to assist with analysis.
- Assist in the forecast and budget process.
- Be a key contact in providing annual audit support to external auditors.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years' experience preferred in G/L and fixed assets.
- Excellent computer skills including strong Excel skills.
- SAP, SAGE system experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills required.