Supply Chain Analyst
A rapidly growing consumer products company is in search of a Supply Chain Analyst for their growing team and company. A top brand in their category, the company is focused on high quality products. This position will be critical to assisting the company to achieve its goals. This hands on, high visibility position will allow you to grow your skills.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst:
• Support forecast maintenance to optimize production plans across multiple suppliers.
• Support the Operations, Supply Chain team on inbound and outbound supply chain and logistics.
• Manage the timelines for all new production projects including product launches, product reformulations and promotional activities. Support project management of a major repackaging initiative by working closely with Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product Development teams.
• Support the SKU lifecycle process with special emphasis and product discontinuations.
• Support Director to align and update monthly production forecast across all sales channels.
• Monitor backorders and order issues and partner with the customer service teams.
• Track the progress of finished goods inventory with manufacturers/suppliers and partner with the warehouse to quickly work through issues and last-minute Customer requests.
• Collaborate with materials planning team to ensure that are no inventory shortages or liabilities
• Project manage creation of promotional items such as kits, including carton production, assembly. Manage inventory transfers as needed based on stock levels.
• Support project management and creation of all collateral materials, working with vendors and cross functional teams.
• Support monthly and annual inventory reconciliation at warehouse locations as well as our own Spa locations.
Requirements of the Supply Chain Analyst:
• Bachelor of Arts or Science degree (Mathematics, Economics, Analytical major preferred)
• 2-3 years supply chain / logistics work experience in a CPG organization
• An introductory/basic understanding of the manufacturing, in-house control of packaging and finished goods inventories.
• Highly analytical as well as comfortable working cross-functionally with all departments within the organization. Strong interpersonal, management, organization, creativity, and multi-tasking skills required.
• Proficient in Excel (V-lookups and Pivot tables a must).